Bellator 220 is finally in the books now and what an amazing event it turned out to be! The fight card had some big name fighters such as the Bellator welterweight champion Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson, Ilima-Lei Macfarlane, Phil Davis and some even more exciting and thrilling match-ups and two title defenses. However, it still managed to exceed everyone’s expectations.
In the main card, most notably former Bellator light heavyweight champions Phil Davis and Liam McGeary traded blows again, while in the headliner of the night Rory MacDonald and Jon Fitch battled each other to a razor close majority draw.
Below are the results for the fights:
The Main Card which was aired at DAZN had the following results:
- Rory MacDonald goes to a majority draw with Jon Fitch (46-48, 47-47, 47-47).
- Ilima-Lei Macfarlane def. Veta Arteaga via TKO (cut) at 1:50 of round three.
- Benson Henderson def. Adam Piccolotti via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
- Phil Davis def. Liam McGeary via submission (strikes) at 4:11 of round three.
- Gaston Bolanos def. Nathan Stolen via KO (punches) at 2:21 of round one.
Aviv Gozali def. Travis Crain via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:15 of round one.
Brandon Faumui def. Chris Avila via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28).
Matt Perez def. Justin Tenedora via KO (punches) at 4:52 of round one.
Cass Bell def. Peter Ishiguro via KO (punches) at of 2:59 round two.
Chuck Campbell def. Bruno Casillas via KO (knee) 1:45 of round one.
Hyder Amil def. Paradise Vaovasa via submission (rear-naked choke) 2:34 of round one.
Josh San Diego def. Brandon Laroco by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26).
Jordan Williams def. Diego Herzog via TKO (punches) at 1:21 of round three.
Abraham Vaesau def. Justin Roswell via TKO (punches) at 1:59 of round one.