Club Fights concluded with another banger of a boxing card.
A clash between undefeated middleweight power-punchers surprisingly went the distance on Saturday night at the Lal Bahadur Stadium in Hyderabad, India. Very close and spirited fight with Harmeet Singh (2-0-1, 1 KOs) emerging with a majority decision over Muhammed Suhaib AP. (0-1). Scores were 40-36, 40-36, 40-36 Harmeet.
- In the Flyweight Contest, Mohammed Naveed defeats Dipankar Sharma on Points. Judges Bal Bahadur Singh, LP Tuang and Maninder Singh scoring the fight as 37-39, 39-37, 37-39
- In Bantamweight Contest, Yogesh Purve Vs Gundaboina Vijay was a draw as Judges scores the contest as 38-38, 38-38, 38-38.
- Sai Kumar emerged winner in the fight against Rohan Sanjay Madake as judges Maninder Singh, Panyala Ramakrishna and Bal Bahadur Singh scored the fight 39-37, 40-36 and 40-36.
- Ritik Tiwari outworked Himanshu Singh on points as judges Bal Bahadur Singh, LP Tuang and Maninder Singh scoring the fight as 34-40, 34-40 35-37 in the super lightweight contest.
- Deepak Kumar knocked out Clinton David within two minutes of Round 1.
- The Middleweight Contest between Ashish Mishra and Gnaneshwar ended up in a draw as the judges Adarsh Chauhan, Panyala Ramakrishna and Mohammed Ismail scored the fight as 38-39, 38-38 and 39-38.
- In the Bantamweight Contest, Savio Michael TKO’s Syed Saad in Round 2 as referee Maninder Singh stops the fight.
- In the Middleweight Contest, Harmeet Singh beats Muhammed Suhaib on Points. Judges Bal Bahadur Singh, LP Tuang and Maninder Singh scoring the fight as 40-36, 40-36, 40-46