Conor McGregor calls out Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg to a fight

881 0

Earlier this week Irish Mixed Martial Artist and former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor announced that he was retiring from the world of Mixed Martial Arts. This revelation sent shock waves in the MMA community as McGregor is in his prime and it just doesn’t make any sense to retire when there’s so much reward left for him.

McGregor took to Twitter to announce his retirement from the sport.

Hey guys quick announcement, I’ve decided to retire from the sport formally known as “Mixed Martial Art” today. I wish all my old colleagues well going forward in competition. I now join my former partners on this venture, already in retirement. Proper Pina Coladas on me fellas!” He tweeted.

However, today in wee hours of the morning, Conor McGregor challenged Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg to a fight. This fight he said was for all the shares.

For reference, Mark Wahlberg owns shares in the UFC which the Fertitta brothers sold to WME-IMG for a staggering $4 Billion back in 2017.

McGregor last fought against UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 in T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas where he lost the fight via submission in the fourth round. Before that he challenged former five-division boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather where he lost via TKO in the 10th round. His last victory came against Eddie Alvarez back in November of 2016.

ALSO READ:

BREAKING: Vijender Singh pulls out from his US boxing debut on April 12 after sparring injury

 

 

 

 

Jay Rock

Jay Rock

MMA, Boxing, NBA, Cricket, Betting

Related Post

Khabib vs Tony called off

Posted by - March 4, 2017 0
Tony’s words at the media face off now seem to have a prophetic ring to them. He said sarcastically to…