Wednesday, October 21, 2020

CSAC Director Andy Foster reiterates his stance on why Jon Jones did not re-ingest PEDs before UFC 232

More from author

Michael Chandler explains why he isn’t interested in fighting Islam Makhachev

Former Bellator lightweight champion Michael Chandler recently signed with the UFC and is serving as the backup for the UFC 254 main event between...

UFC veteran Josh Barnett to fight former KSW champion Marcin Rozalski in Bare Knuckle Boxing bout

MMA legend Josh Barnett meets former KSW champion Marcin Rozalski in a bare-knuckle boxing bout (with elbows allowed) at the very first Genesis event,...

Fights We Want To See After Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2

After ten months away from the Octagon, Conor McGregor announced his return this week. The former Featherweight Champion and Lightweight Champion will fight Dustin...

Justin Gaethje plans to ruin everyone’s day by beating Khabib at UFC 254

Interim lightweight champion Justin Gaethje is all set to fight UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov in the main event of UFC 254 at the...
Jay Rock
Jay Rockhttp://mmaindia.com
MMA, Boxing, NBA, Cricket, Betting
- Advertisement -

Last month, Jon Jones tested positive for a turinabol just a few weeks ahead of UFC 232 and for this, he wasn’t offered a license by Nevada State Athletic Commission to fight in Las Vegas. But then he was eventually allowed to fight at the Forum in Los Angeles.

Despite testing positive, he wasn’t suspended. This was the same drugs he got banned for when he tested positive for back in 2017 after he won his fight against Daniel Cormier at UFC 214. He was later suspended for 15-months.

ANDY FOSTER

Andy Foster of CSAC allowed him to fight in Vegas, saying that Jones didn’t injest PED. He recently gave an interview to Fightful.com and gave full details.

The scientists have said there was no evidence of re-administration, the evidence…when we go back and look at the testing from August until now,” Foster said of Jon Jones. “It is indisputable that there’s been no re-administration and there’s no way to prove re-administration between July and what I believe is August of 2018, so Jon Jones, like any athlete, is afforded the presumption of innocence. That doesn’t change based on who you are, he served his time…he sat out his time and scientists say…multiple scientists have said, including the expert scientist that I used when I got Jon for the metabolite in 2017, put in writing that there’s no evidence of re-administration.”

ALSO READ:

UFC 229 generates a record ₹615 Crore for Las Vegas

If any content is used from this article, kindly backlink to this page.

If you like reading about sports, make sure you check out SportsIndiaShow.com
Also follow India’s biggest arm wrestling tournament at ProPanja.com

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Related articles

- Advertisement -CSAC Director Andy Foster reiterates his stance on why Jon Jones did not re-ingest PEDs before UFC 232 - Foster