Fairplay: Only Fair Betting on the App
Fairplay app is an ideal option for Indian players who prefer to use their phone for betting. It’s convenient – no matter where you are. You just have to take your phone out of your pocket, place a bet on your favourite league and wait for the result. The Fairplay app offers all this and more. We tell you all about its features in this short review.
The Most Important Info about Fairplay App
Fairplay came out very recently – in 2019 – and launched in the Indian market right away. This means that it is for Indian players that it has the nicest bonuses and betting options.
This betting app operates under a Curacao license, which means you have nothing to worry about – the regulator guarantees safe betting. In the Fairplay club app, you will be able to bet in rupees and withdraw money in rupees too.
Advantages of the Fairplay app:
- A large number of sports to bet on;
- Lots of betting options for cricket events;
- Regular updates that fix various bugs and add new features;
- You can set up notifications for the matches you are waiting for;
- High speed of operation;
- Ability to make money transactions and much more.
One of the main advantages of the app is that it is well optimised and therefore has low system requirements:
- RAM from 1GB;
- Processor speed 1.2 Ghz and above;
- Android version 5.0 or higher;
- iOS version 8.0 or higher.
But if even then your phone can’t cope, then you can use the mobile version of the site for betting.
How to Download the Fairplay Mobile App
The mobile app download is available for both Android and iOS from the official website. It is completely free of charge.
All you need to do is:
- Go to the official website from your mobile browser.
- Scroll down the page until you see a banner with mobile apps.
- Click on it and select your operating system.
If you use Android, it will start downloading the Fairplay apk. To successfully install this file, you need to allow the installation of files from unknown sources in your device settings.
If you use iOS, then you will be redirected to the official App Store page and you can install the app the way you are used to.
How to Get Mobile Bonus
Registering with the Fairplay app, you can get a nice bonus of 100% on your first deposit. For this, you need to make a deposit of at least Rs 500. In this case, the bonus goes to a separate account and you will need to wager it in order to transfer it to the main account. For all the terms and conditions of getting and applying bonuses, check out the official Fairplay website.
How to Deposit on Fairplay Mobile App
You can use bank cards such as Visa and Mastercard, e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller as well as cryptocurrencies (Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium and so on) to fund your Fairplay app account. These are just some of the payment methods you can use. In fact, there are many more and you can see the whole list in the app.
Deposits are usually credited instantly, but withdrawals will have to wait for a few hours. If you use bank cards, the waiting time can be up to 2-3 business days. If speed of transaction is important to you, then you better use cryptocurrency for transactions.
The Mobile Version of the Fairplay Website
If you are not satisfied with the Fairplay app, then you can use the mobile version of the website. In it, you will find the same functionality as the official website and the app. However, the adaptive version differs from the app in several ways.
- Firstly, it is slower. Not significantly slower, but slower nonetheless.
- Secondly, the login settings on the site can get confused, and it’s annoying to have to re-enter them all the time, even though the data is remembered.
- Thirdly, the mobile version of the site does not allow you to set up notifications of upcoming matches, and for some people this may be important, because they don’t want to miss their favourite event and earn extra profits.
Otherwise, the mobile version of the website is no different from the Fairplay app. It also doesn’t need to be downloaded, which might be important for a number of users.