One of the biggest names in Indian MMA, Chaitanya “Dangerous” Gavali is one of the most popular fighters in Indian MMA scene and has brought several accolades to the country. Chaitanya started MMA in 2010 and fought as a pro in 2012 in Super Fight League and was with Evolution Combat Fighting Academy in Mumbai at that time . And now Chaitanya has himself launched his MMA academy ‘Ultimate Fitness and MMA’ where he is currently training and also providing training to young upcoming fighters in Mumbai. Considered a true pioneer of Indian MMA, he has several titles and achievements to his name.
Chaitanya Gavali is known to be India’s first Professional MMA Fighter to win a title in a foreign promotion. He has represented India in various International competitions. Below are the titles and achievements he has won:
- Ultimate Beat Down
World Feather Weight MMA Champion
- Warrior FC, Malaysia
Bantam Weight MMA Champion
- National BJJ Champion in the 69 Kgs Category 2018
- Selected For Asian Games In Jakarta Indonesia in August 2018
- Bangkok Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu (BJJ) Open 2012
- Evolution Grappling India Open 2015
- Bangkok Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu (BJJ) Open 2011
- World Professional Jiu-Jutsu Championship (WPJJC) Trials Held In Hong Kong, 2012
- Represented India at The World Sambo Championship 2016
- Judo National Championships
Represented Maharashtra State In The Nationals
He himself has a lot of fight left in him, as he is currently training for his upcoming fight which is scheduled on October 12 2019 at Thailand Fighting Championships against Rin Saroth of Cambodia. The MMA India Show wishes Chaitanya “Dangerous” Gavali good luck for his upcoming fight.