The six-bout card scheduled for 29 April will feature a ONE World Championship showdown, the return of rising superstars, and the re-emergence of an “Underground King” looking for redemption.
In the main event, ONE Light Heavyweight World Champion Aung La N Sang will defend his gold against old foe Vitaly Bigdash.
The two men have gone 1-1 against each other to date, and this bout will serve as the rubber match in their storied rivalry.
In the co-main event, Eddie “The Underground King” Alvarez will return to the Circle after his disqualification loss to #2-ranked lightweight contender Iuri Lapicus.
The American will take on the winner of the clash between Marat Gafurov and Ok Rae Yoon, which takes place this Thursday at the previously recorded “ONE on TNT III.”
“Reug Reug” Oumar Kane will also return at “ONE on TNT IV” as he faces Kirill Grishenko in the main card’s opening bout.
“Reug Reug” is coming off a first-round TKO win over Patrick “Big Swiss” Schmid at “ONE on TNT I” and will look to continue climbing the heavyweight ranks.
“ONE on TNT IV” Main Card
- (c) Aung La N Sang vs. Vitaly Bigdash (ONE Light Heavyweight World Title)
- Eddie Alvarez vs. Marat Gafurov/Ok Rae Yoon (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Oumar Kane vs. Kirill Grishenko (mixed martial arts – heavyweight)
“ONE on TNT IV” Bleacher Report Lead Card
- Eduard Folayang vs. Shinya Aoki (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Jackie Buntan vs. Ekaterina Vandaryeva (ONE Super Series Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Colbey Northcutt vs. Courtney Martin (mixed martial arts – catch weight of 60.6 kilograms)
In the meantime, check out all the action from “ONE on TNT III” this Thursday, 22 April, on Hotstar or Star Sports Select 2 at 6 a.m. India Standard Time (IST). An encore will be shown on Star Sports Select 2 at 6 p.m. IST on Friday, 23 April.