Monday, December 6, 2021
0,00 ₹

No products in the cart.

Jacare contemplating MW return following loss to Jan Blachowicz in LHW bow

More from author

Jay Rockhttp://mmaindia.com
MMA, Boxing, NBA, Cricket, Betting
- Advertisement -

Earlier this month, top Brazilian middleweight contender Ronaldo Souza moved up to light heavyweight to fight Poland’s Jan Blachowicz at the Ibirapuera Gymnasium in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In a five-round back and forth action, Souza lost via split decision in the main event of UFC Fight Night 164.

The fight was not a very pleasant one as there was very little action through five rounds. The fans even booed the fighters. As the results were announced Souza wasn’t pleased with the decision.

Jacare contemplating MW return following loss to Jan Blachowicz in LHW bow - Jacare

Now, Jacare is contemplating his move to the light heavyweight division. The 39-year old moved up to LHW after losing to Jack Hermansson at UFC Fight Night 150 back in April.

“My manager and my team are talking which weight class I’ll fight next, so there’s a lot going on here right now,” Souza said. “We’ll make a decision really soon on what’s best for us. We’re looking at staying at 205 or going back to 185.”

“Everybody suffers cutting weight, that’s life, but I’m 40 years old,” he said. “I cut weight my entire life and maybe I was full of it, but I’m excited again, I’m happy, and I want to work. I’m still one of the top fighters of the division.” (H/T – MMA Fighting)

Which weight class do you guys think Jacare should fight in?

ALSO READ:

New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley and Dillon Danis verbally agree to fight each other

 

If any content is used from this article, kindly backlink to this page.

If you like reading about sports, make sure you check out SportsIndiaShow.com
Also follow India’s biggest arm wrestling tournament at ProPanja.com

- Advertisement -Online betting site Betway
- Advertisement -
Online betting site Betway
spot_img

Related articles