Darkhanbek Ergeshev has scripted history by becoming the inaugural Matrix Fight Night Welterweight Champion after defeating Seth Rosario via unanimous decision.
MFN 11 took place at the Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi and it featured an action packed fight card.
The main event was jam-packed with action, and Darkhanbek did some early leg kick harm. On the ground, Seth, on the other hand, was successful and was persistently seeking a submission. Seth’s leg was damaged in the third round, but he was still able to continue courtesy of his incredible grappling skills. In the fourth round, Seth responded with a series of his own leg strikes, mostly on the ground. Similar events occurred in the final round, and in the end, Darkhanbek was given the victory by the judges.
John Mitchell defeated Srikant Sekhar in the co-main event’s opening round. In the opening round, the battle briefly went to the ground. John delivered a powerful blow that knocked Srikant to the ground as he was rising from his position, which prompted the referee to call off the fight.
Matrix Fight Night 11 Results
- Sahil Rana defeats Anas Shaikh via Unanimous Decision.
- Mairidin Newmai defeats Mandeep Prajapati via Unanimous Decision.
- Chungreng Koren defeats Manish Mahanta via TKO in Round 1.
- Himanshu Kaushik defeats Musa Raish via Split Decision.
- Neeraj Panghal defeats Owais Yaqoob via Guillotine choke submission in Round 3.
- Rahul Thapa defeats Longtsukumba Ao via Rear Naked Choke submission in Round 1.
- Dinesh Naorem defeats Sagar Thapa via TKO in Round 3.
- Chaitanya Gavali vs. Dhruv Chaudhary declared a NC due to illegal groin strike.
- John Mitchell defeats Srikant Sekhar via KO in Round 1.
- Darkhanbek Ergeshev defeats Seth Rosario via Unanimous Decision