Last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW aired live from Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY. On this episode of RAW, multiple Superstars qualified to compete in the Money In The Bank Ladder Matches at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
The Monster Among Men invites himself to the ladder match:
- Kurt Angle opened last night’s show and made announcements for Money In The Bank.
- The RAW GM announced that the pay-per-view will see two ladder matches for the contract, one for men and the other for women.
- He made it clear that the qualifying matches will commence this week.
- Angle was interrupted by Braun Strowman who demanded that he be put into the ladder match directly.
- Kevin Owens interrupted the two and cut a promo on Braun Strowman.
- Angle made a qualifying match between the two.
The Monster Crushes KO Mania:
- Braun Strowman def. Kevin Owens via pinfall.
- With this victory, Braun became the first man to qualify for this year’s Money in the Bank ladder match.
Baron Corbin and The Revival def. Titus Worldwide and No Way Jose via pinfall.
The Shenom gets a shot at the contract:
- Ember Moon def. Sasha Banks and Ruby Riott via pinfall in a Triple Threat match.
- This was the qualifying match for the Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match.
- Ember became the first woman to qualify for this year’s match.
The Maharaja begins his reign of destruction:
- Jinder Mahal def. Chad Gable via pinfall.
- After the match, Mahal viciously battered Chad Gable and left him laying in the ring.
THE SHOW keeps going on and upwards:
- Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre def. Heath Slater and Rhyno via pinfall.
- During the match, 3MB chants were clearly audible.
The Drifter basks in Roode’s glory:
- Bobby Roode def. Elias via pinfall.
- After his victory over Elias, Bobby Roode announced that he would now like to get a qualifying match for Money in the Bank.
The Architect’s IC Open Challenge begins:
- Seth Rollins made an open challenge to anyone on the roster to compete against him for the title.
- The challenge was answered by Mojo Rawley.
- Mojo cut a promo on Rollins before their match.
- Seth Rollins def. Mojo Rawley via pinfall to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
RAW Tag Team Champions Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt def. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel via pinfall.
An Extra-ordinary entry into the ladder match:
- Finn Balor def. Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn via pinfall in a Triple Threat Match.
- Roman Reigns was ambushed by Jinder Mahal during the match.
- Balor hit the Coup de Grace on Sami Zayn for the three count to qualify for the ladder match.