Last night’s SmackDown Live aired from the O2 Arena in London, England. The event saw a Money in the Bank qualifying match and an anticipated debut from an NXT Superstar.
- Daniel Bryan opened last night’s SmackDown LIVE and cut a promo about becoming the WWE Champion in the near future.
- Bryan said that when he initially returned, he felt grateful and was happy to be back but now he is ready to go for the gold.
- He was then interrupted by Big Cass who cut a promo on him saying he will not let Bryan capture the gold.
- Bryan took Cass down and viciously obliterated him.
- Bryan then put Cass in a vicious Submission hold in the middle of the ring and made him tap out.
- The New Day def. The Bar via pinfall.
- The New Day will now get to choose one member who will enter the Money in the Bank ladder match.
- Andrade “Cien” Almas def. A Local Talent via pinfall.
- Zelina Vega cut a promo on the entire locker room and warned them about Almas.
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella came out for her Royal Mellabration.
- She was interrupted by SmackDown General Manager Paige.
- Paige introduced Carmella’s opponent for the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
- Asuka came out to a massive pop and will now challenge Carmella for the gold.
- Becky Lynch def. Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose in a Triple Threat Match.
- Lynch will now be one of the eight women who will compete for the Money in the Bank Briefcase at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view next month.
- Shinsuke Nakamura def. AJ Styles via pinfall in a Non-title Match.
- Nakamura will now get to choose the stipulation for their match at Money in the Bank pay-per-view.