In a mouth-watering Grand Finale fight card, One Championship: X saw Angela Lee defending her ONE Women’s Atomweight title against the Grand Prix champion Stamp Fairtex in the main event, along with Adriano Moraes defeating Yuya Wakamatsu to defend his Flyweight belt on 26th March at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang, Singapore.
The highly anticipated main event between reigning ONE Women’s Atomweight Champion Angela Lee and ONE Women’s Atomweight Grand Prix winner Stamp Fairtex ended in a second round submission win for Lee, holding Fairtex in a rear naked choke late into the second round to secure the victory.
Former UFC Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson marked his win in a similar fashion, submitting Rodtang Jitmuangnon via rear naked choke in the second round of a 61 kg special mixed rules bout.
Reigning ONE Flyweight champion Adriano Moraes marked his second straight title defense against Yuya Wakamatsu, holding the latter in a guillotine choke in the third round as the Japanese fighter tapped out with a minute remaining on the clock.
In the much awaited Lightweight 77 kg fight between Japanese MMA legends Yoshihiro Akiyama defeats Shinya Aoki, “Sexyama” marked a second round TKO win against his compatriot.
Another Lightweight 77 kg Muay Thai fight between legends Eduard Folayang defeats John Wayne Parr ended in unanimous decision victory for Folayang.
The inaugural and reigning ONE Kickboxing Featherweight title Superbon Singha Mawynn marked his first title defense against Marat Grigorian after winning the Featherweight 70 kg bout via unanimous decision.
ONE X Grand Finale full fight card results:
- Angela Lee defeats Stamp Fairtex via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2, 4:50
- Demetrious Johnson defeats Rodtang Jitmuangnon via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2, 2:13 – special mixed rules fight
- Adriano Moraes defeats Yuya Wakamatsu via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 3, 3:58
- Yoshihiro Akiyama defeats Shinya Aoki via TKO – Round 2, 1:50
- Eduard Folayang defeats John Wayne Parr via unanimous decision – Muay Thai bout
- Superbon Singha Mawynn defeats Marat Grigorian via unanimous decision – featherweight kickboxing title fight