If you haven’t had the opportunity to check out Paulo Costa‘s social media posts, then you’re missing out on the controversial tweets he has been posting for the last couple of months.
While he regularly uses his official twitter account to call out fighters and for trash talking. This time his target is feminists and former porn star Mia Khalifa.
Here’s what Paulo Costa tweeted.
The fuck feminisms in action pic.twitter.com/A8slw3Ts8M
— Paulo Costa ( Borrachinha ) (@BorrachinhaMMA) July 2, 2020
“The f**k feminisms in action,” Paulo Costa wrote.
Mia Khalifa has recently been the talk of the adult industry where she claimed that she only made $12,000 dollars by making porn. Mia who is 27 years old now worked for Pornhub and Bangbros for a period of thee-months and after she quit making porn, she had difficulties in finding a new job.
Paulo shared images on his twitter account that stated that Mia Khalifa was manipulated into making porn and on the other image, Mia can be seen urging users to sign up to her personal video platform. Costa makes it seem like Mia is back making pornographic videos, but the homepage of her video platform states that she will be posting all the behind the scene content of her everyday life.
Justice for Mia Khalifa petition receives over 1.5 million signatures
A petition was started on behalf of Mia Khalifa that campaigned for popular porn websites to take down all the videos of Mia and her domain name be returned. At the time of writing this article, a staggering 1.66 million people have signed the petition on Change.org.
Now, Bangbros has sent Mia Khalifa a cease and desist letter.
Today we sent @MiaKhalifa a legal C&D demand which lists some of her defamatory, false statements about Bangbros over the years and a list stating the actual facts. We encourage her to share the fact check list with her audience. We doubt she will though.#FactsBeatFiction
— BANGBROSOFFICIAL (@BangBrosDotCom1) June 30, 2020
“Today we sent @MiaKhalifa a legal C&D [cease and desist] demand which lists some of her defamatory, false statements about BangBros over the years and a list stating the actual facts,” Bangbros said on its official Twitter account.
Paulo Costa and Israel Adesanya to coach at TUF
UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya and top contender Paulo Costa are set to be the next coaches at The Ultimate Fighter. They were scheduled to fight in March, but Costa had a surgery that kept him out of the cage for eight-months.
UFC commentator Joe Rogan confirmed the news last month on his podcast.
“Oh, they’re bringing (TUF) back, by the way. Paulo Costa and Israel Adesanya,” Rogan said.
“Holy sh*t. Tell me you’re not gonna watch that.”
“TUF is coming back SOON,” White tweeted back in April.
What do you guys think about Paulo Costa’s latest tweet?