Matrix Fight Night made its return with Matrix Fight Night 4 at the Al-Nasr Sports Club.
The ever improving MMA talent in India was on the showcase again, and they didn’t disappoint. The night kicked off with a blast from the past as Sumeet Khade took on a familiar face, Pawan Goyat.
The last time they fought, resulted in a brutal head kick knockout win for Khade. The knockout went viral across the MMA community. It wasn’t any different this around as well as Khade landed another head kick switching Goyat’s lights off. Khade turned back the clock with a similar knockout.
Another notable fight on the card was the co-main event between undefeated Anshul Jubli and Rajith Chandran. Jubli extended his winning streak to three with a first round TKO win.
The main event between veterans Pawan Mann and Jason Solomon was an absolute barn burner for as long as it lasted. Solomon was able to get Mann in a rear naked choke however Mann was able to fight through it to get top position.
However after second round, Solomon suffered a wrist injury which in turn gave Mann a victory via withdrawal.
Matrix Fight Night 4 Full Results:
- Pawan Maan def. Jason Ramesh Solomon via Withdrawal
- Anshul Jubli def. Rajith Chandran via First Round TKO
- Ravindra Balhara def. Abhishek Rana via Second Round KO
- Ishika Thite def. Naipunya Sunil via Unanimous decision
- Vikas Singh def. Kuldeep Sekhon via Second Round Submission
- Sanjeet Budhwar def. Shyam Anand via First Round TKO
- Sumeet Khade def. Pawan Goyat via First Round KO