Indian MMA sensation Anshul Jubli clocked the scale at 155.5 pounds ahead of his Road to UFC Lightweight final clash against Jeka Saragih at the UFC Vegas 68 weigh-ins this Friday night.
Jubli, who is just one win away from securing a UFC contract, had a thrilling face off after the weigh ins against his opponent Saragih, who measured at 155 pounds. While the “King of Lions” remained a composed stature during the stare-off, Saragih approached Anshul with a ‘silence’ gesture, followed by signaling a throat-slitting.
The Road to UFC final will feature four weight classes. Aside from the Anshul vs. Jeka in the Lightweight final, Seung Guk Choi and Hyun Sung Park will fight in the Flyweight final, the Bantamweight summit clash will feature Toshiomi Kazama against Rinya Nakamura, while the Featherweight final will see Yi Zha taking on Lee Jeong Yeong.
The main event contenders at UFC Vegas 68, Derrick Lewis and Serghei Spivac, weighed in at 265 and 255.5 pounds respectively.
UFC Vegas 68 Weigh-In Results:
- Heavyweight Main Event: Derrick Lewis (265) vs. Serghei Spivac (255.5)
- Light Heavyweight: Da Un Jung (205) vs. Devin Clark (204.5)
- Heavyweight: Marcin Tybura (253.5) vs. Blagoy Ivanov (256.5)
- Featherweight: Doo Ho Choi (145.5) vs. Kyle Nelson (145.5)
- Welterweight: Yusaku Kinoshita (170.5) vs. Adam Fugitt (170.5)
- Road to UFC Lightweight Final: Jeka Saragih (155) vs. Anshul Jubli (155.5)
- Road to UFC Featherweight Final: Jeong Yeong Lee (145) vs. Zha Yi (145.5)
- Road to UFC Bantamweight Final: Toshiomi Kazama (136) vs. Rinya Nakamura (135)
- Road to UFC Flyweight Final: Seung Guk Choi (125.5) vs. Hyun Sung Park (124.5)
- Women’s Flyweight: Ji Yeon Kim (125.5) vs. Mandy Bohm (125.5)
- Middleweight: Jun Yong Park (185.5) vs. Denis Tiuliulin (186)
- Flyweight: Tatsuro Taira (125.5) vs. Jesus Santos Aguilar (125)