Video games these days are stories that attract as much attention as movies and novels. Developers devote a great deal of time and effort to the design of visual appeal, but they also want to make the stories interactive and engaging. Increasingly, these video game stories are continuing in the form of comic books.
For companies that develop video games, comics have always been and continue to be a focus. Over the years, developers have turned to comic books to implement them into games. And some of these titles have become legendary and memorable. You can see the rankings of the best video games by going to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_based_on_comics , where the best versions of fascinating entertainment are presented.
Most Popular Comic Book-Based Video Games
Comic books and video games have a long history together. Since the early days, video games have often used images and stories very similar to their graphic counterparts, and audiences for both have always been closely connected. So it’s no surprise that hundreds of video games have been created based on comic book properties. Here are some of the most popular games:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man. This is the greatest and most popular superhero of all time among video game fans. Marvel has become the embodiment of true beauty. The developer created the game based on a living, breathing metropolis with an open world for lots of exploration. A compelling story unfolds here between civilians and superheroes, and players have a generous selection of additional actions and items to collect. The player gets a real-life sense of being a superhero in a vibrant city protecting its inhabitants.
- The Wolf Among Us. The game is based on the legendary comic book series of the same name by Mark Willingham. It is a game in the dark fantasy genre. The action takes place in a world where fairy tale characters lived among humans in the ordinary world. Gamers control a private investigator, Bigby Wolfe, who investigates a series of murders. Here everyone will find something for themselves: fantasy tales, mysteries, and episodic adventures.
- Batman: Arkham Asylum. Arkham, home to Gotham City’s worst criminals, was the perfect setting for a Batman game. To get through the game, users must use both muscle and detective skills..
- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters. This is one of the most powerful and courageous characters in the entire universe. Thanks to his mighty power in the form of his ring, he is able to create absolutely anything he wants. Players can also use the ring to create weapons as the main character does in the comics.
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. The game is quite exciting and action-packed. Confronting a bandit like Venom is very cool, but there’s also a real opportunity to play as Venom, Karnage, or other heroes, which exceeded all expectations. While there are some flaws in the game, it is one of the best Spider-Man games to date.
- The Walking Dead. The video game is quite famous, as it won the VGX Game of the Year award. The player’s main mission is to protect a young lady named Clementine. The game world is filled with zombies, and players must fight battles and collect garbage in order to survive the world after the apocalypse has occurred. An amazing story, multi-leveled characters, and variety in gameplay make the game unforgettable.
- The Punisher. This is a terrifying game in which you have to torture your enemies to get information before you drive them with your feet into a crusher or throw them into a pool of hungry piranhas. You can take enemies hostage and use them as bullet shields or throw them.
- Lego Marvel Superheroes. The best of Lego’s legion of superhero games. It’s an open-world game filled with an incredible amount of jokes and everything fun. There are classic characters with their own set of abilities that are fun to play with.
These are the best and most popular video games that have won the attention of millions of players. But it’s not just exciting video games that enjoy popularity today. Online gambling games have rapidly burst onto the scene and have quickly gained popularity among gamblers. These are slots, which also have many themes. You can easily find them at https://www.slotsup.com/online-casinos/7bitcasino. And of course, the range includes everyone’s favorite baccarat, roulette, poker, and many other interesting and exciting entertainment products.
Role of Video Games in People’s Lives
Video games are often considered useless but in fact, many common elements of these fantasy and fictional worlds can bring tangible benefits in real life.
|Improving manual dexterity||Those who prefer to play video games are able to perform complex exercises faster|
|Improved social skills||People who play games are better socialized|
|Changing attitudes to problems||There are multi-level games and missions that are designed as complex puzzles. They can take hours to solve. Learning to think quickly and strategize in a fast-paced, made-up environment is a skill that will come in handy in real life.|
|Learning something new||There are games on various topics, including educational: history, cooking, politics, chemistry, and architecture.|
|They teach to be ambitious.||In video games, the player either wins or seeks to achieve the desired goal, taking into account the mistakes along the way. They teach people to become more self-confident, set goals, and go after them.|
Video games have become an integral part of modern people’s lives. They have always attracted the attention of players. Over time they have changed, new ones have appeared, and with the development of technology, they have become more accessible.Video games are not harmful if you don’t overdo them. Enjoy your time off and relax playing games, but get out, and keep your life as varied as possible. Gaming doesn’t have to become the foundation of your life, it’s just entertainment.